Software Engineer - Algorithms
Description du poste
What you'll do
- Build large-scale pipelines and systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second.
- Work with engineering teams to develop long-term roadmaps and architectures to scale our machine learning algorithms.
- Find the signal hidden in tens of TB of data per hour, and constantly keep getting better at it while measuring the impact on our business. You will be using over a thousand nodes on our Hadoop cluster for this.
- Develop open source projects. As we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few companies have faced.
Who you are
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You like working with problems involving huge amounts of data (Hadoop stack).
- You are proficient in, at least one programming language such as C#, Scala, Java, Python, C++. You can adapt very quickly, choose and use the best tool for the job.
- You love algorithms and new technology. You are also a great team worker and a great communicator in English, both written and spoken. You are strongly committed to quality designs, automated testing and documentation.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a snapshot
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our Medium R&D blog
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s meet