Software Engineer - Performance
Description du poste
What you'll do
- Offer a reactive, efficient, modular ecosystem to ease relationships between your team partners through a high value & high quality inventory and encourage new solution explorations.
- Build services that impact all Criteo R&D and collaborate with many different engineering teams.
- Make determining choices for the business in a short latency and in a constraint environment.
- Develop open source projects. As we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few companies have faced.
Who you are
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You like working with problems involving huge amounts of data (Hadoop stack). You have an experience on streaming.
- You are proficient in, at least one programming language such as C#, Scala, Java, C++. You can adapt very quickly, choose and use the best tool for the job.
- You love algorithms and new technology. You are also a great team worker and a great communicator in English, both written and spoken. You are strongly committed to quality designs, automated testing and documentation.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a snapshot
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our Medium R&D blog
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s meet