Senior Software Development Engineer
Description du poste
What you'll do
- Build systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second. Across three continents and 15 datacenters, 24/7.
- Find the signal hidden in tens of TB of data, in one hour, using over a thousand nodes on our Hadoop cluster. And constantly keep getting better at it while measuring the impact on our business.
- Get stuff done. A problem partially solved today is better than a perfect solution next year. Have an idea during the night? Code it in the morning, push it at noon, test it in the afternoon and deploy it the next morning.
- High stakes, high rewards: 1% increase in performance may yield millions for the company. But if a single bug goes through, the Internet goes down (we’re only half joking, our work reaches 95% of the internet population).
- Develop open source projects. Because we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few have faced. We’re big users of open source, and we’d like to give back to the community.
- Work with engineering leadership to develop long-term roadmaps and architectures to scale machine learning algorithms and relevance related graph algorithms
Who you are
- Scalability – You like working with problems involving huge amounts of data with requirements for high throughput and millisecond response times.
- Flexibility - It’s not really important what technology you’ve used before (Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python) – we’re looking for people who can adapt very quickly and with an open mind. Our engineers will choose and use the best tool for the job.
- Curiosity - You love algorithms, new technology, languages that nobody knows, work on personal projects, are curious.
- Passionate - You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- Team Oriented - You need to be a great team worker and a great communicator.
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a snapshot
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our Medium R&D blog
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s meet