Description du poste
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Meet the team
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network and datacenter layers. Working on Criteo’s infrastructure is an opportunity to learn high-level capacity planning and participate in all areas of this specialty (projections, budgeting, monitoring, provisioning, decommissioning, automation). If you think about our scale (45 000 servers, 8 data centers, 5 000 network devices) code is everywhere (APIs, data modeling, event-driven workflows, kernel code optimizations...).
Criteo is seeking a Software Engineer to join Qapla, our Infrastructure Capacity Planning team. In a fast-growing environment, capacity planning is a critical mission to support our Hosting and Network engineers. Qapla team aims at projecting, budgeting and allocating the resources that will allow Criteo Infrastructure to scale up, open new datacenters and extend existing ones at an even greater pace. Such an ambitious undertaking includes (not limited to):
- Revisiting metrics exposition
- Automating alerts
- Assisting with projection analysis
- Streamlining data flows
- Data visualization
We are looking for talented developers who:
- Have at least 5 years of successful professional experience getting things done
- Know what it means to put code into production
- Are proficient with at least two languages of different paradigm
- Feel responsible for the successes and failures of his/her whole team
- Communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork ability
- Prior knowledge about infrastructure and/or monitoring
- Good intuition about UX-related matters
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s meet
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.