Description du poste
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Our teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
The objective of the Criteo Software Factory is to provide Criteo with a reliable system supporting the creation of high-quality software. We are responsible forWho you are
- You appreciate the full stack and are excited to increase your understanding of it.
- You are an experienced developer, and you wouldn't mind writing it in Kotlin, Go, Python, Java, Scala, or C#.
- Experience on Docker/ Containers.
- Experience building CI/CD.
- You continuously grow your Systems and Software Engineering skills and use these for company-wide improvements.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Linux operating system and have hands-on operational experience in performance troubleshooting.
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a snapshot
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our Medium R&D blog
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s meet
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.