Backend developer Java H/F
Description du poste
Joining CAPCO means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encourage to #BeYourselftAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We are / have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Strong technology understanding and numerous IT delivery success stories
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for committed, innovative and creative people to join our technology & engineering team.
We are looking for software developers who can, guess what … - work on the creation of a new Digital Bank! Yes, we are building a new online bank for one of the major actors of French Banking Industry - from scratch using google cloud platform and latest technology.
As a Capco Backend Software Developer you will:
- Demonstrate practical experience of software engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement.
- Have deep technical knowledge of two or more technologies and is curious to learn other parts of the stack.
- Have experience delivering software/technology projects leveraging agile methodologies
- Have personally made valuable contributions to products, solutions and teams and can articulate the value to customers.
- Have played a role in the delivery of critical business applications and ideally customer facing applications.
- Can communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment.
- Have a passion for being part of the engineering team that is forming the future of finance.